Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Simple pleasures......ode to chocolate

I just finished one of the things that makes me appreciate life. A bowl of chocolate, peanut butter cup with peanut butter swirls ice cream. It's simply impossible to be in a bad mood or complain about anything after that. Woman CAN live on chocolate alone. I'm a firm believer in that. There is something about chocolate that simply makes me feel better and more relaxed.

So, that being said, chocolate tonight has served it's purpose. While there ARE plenty of things I could complain about.....I'm simply going to lounge and enjoy the elevated mood that chocolate brought.

3 comments:

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

I am the same way. Chocolate seriously makes me happy and relaxed. As odd as it is.. When I can't fall asleep and chocolate is in my head. If I eat it, oddly I can fall right to sleep. My body seriously craves it at times.

JC said...

I love Chocolate !!!

Kimberly said...

Chocolate seems to be the one thing that unites women of all ages, cultures and race!