Sunday, May 17, 2009

One of those ughly days.....

UGH..back damn MS, BACK. That's what I want to roll through my house screaming at the top of my lungs today. I woke shortly after going to sleep to multiple episodes of muscle spascity. As I writhed in bed in bed praying for God just to take me NOW to get away from the pain, one spasm would ease up simply to allow another to start. This went on all freaking night. Now, I have no reserve left. My hands are shaky, my legs HURT and my frustration level is through the roof. I have to pee yet I know that getting out of bed and into the chair will drain me of what little strength I have left. I don't have TIME to be drained and tired, sore and frustrated. I have to be at mass at 8. Our Vicar returned from Iraq on Friday and will be giving mass. So, I WILL find the determination (I give up on finding the energy) to get up and get dresses and get my sorry MS butt to mass. Pray I don't have any spascity in church! UGH.

1 comment:

Maria Sanders said...

Hi Kimberly,

I am sorry that I have not kept in touch as I should. I hope you are hanging in there. I am still keeping you in my prayers.
I miss you and wish that I can come over and visit you. I can come over Tuesday of Wednesday at
5:30pm I have to take my daughter to choir practice. Let me know and call me otherwise I will call you..

Love you Kimberly you are strong and yes know you can make it. I love the strength that you have my dear friend.

Blessings,

Maria