Monday, November 24, 2008

Treatment Continues

This is my fourth day home following being re-tested and treated in Corpus. I have to say, I see a HUGE improvement in my balance. I am no longer having to balance by moving holding the furniture. I'm not saying my balance is back to "normal", but it's A LOT better than it was. The fatigue is still a hit or miss issue. I find I feel pretty good in the mornings and I fade fairly quickly in the afternoon. Had a bout with TWF on Friday, which really wasn't surprising considering I traveled the day before and had a medical appointment that morning. I'm running the machine several times a day (which gives me the perfect reason to lie around and watch TV or read)! The pain in my hands have improved, but they still don't want to "work" right. Grasping things and opening lids are still challenging. I just wish my Left hip would start feeling better :( I shouldn't complain, the pain IS better as long as I run my hip protocol every three hours, but it's still a heck of an ouch! Let me know what you think about the changes and new additions on my blog site!

1 comment:

MS. ME said...

Love the new changes! Glad your body is adjusting to the treatment protocols!!