Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year...off to a

sick start. Today is day two of fever, cough and laryngitis. I hate being sick. My throat feels like it's on fire and I have a nasty headache on top of it. UGH. Happy New Year to me! Well, on the bright side it gives me an excuse to veg out on the couch all day and watch TV on our new TV! What a difference in technology! I wish the MS research advanced as quickly as electronic development does. Wouldn't that be wonderful. Alas, the reality is that medical research is a long and laborious effort. So, we wait. Hoping that maybe THIS year is the year that they announce that they have found at least a way to promote regeneration of the myelin sheaths, if not a way to completely stop the attacks. As I sit here drinking my hot tea, I'll surf the net and see what new info I can find. As always, if I find anything new I'll add it to the blog. Hope everyone has a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!

No comments: