Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a beautiful morning

It is an absolutely beautiful day here today. Very unusual to have weather like this in mid January! High will be in the mid 60's. As we are surrounded by snow capped mountains the view is spectacular. The perfect weather for an MSer to get outside and be active. Well, as active as you can be. Other than my hip bothering me I'm feeling pretty good. I slept well for a change and other than a drive down to the valley I don't have anything planned for today. I'll be spending the next two days in the valley and will return Friday evening, so no blogging while I'm gone. I'm taking Petunia with me. That in itself should be an adventure. She's ALL puppy at this point. She reminds me of a two year old. Running around at full tilt then crashing suddenly. Sound asleep face down on the carpet. Exhausting. LOL. She's been great for me. Keeping me busy and distracting me from all the stress in my life right now. I'd be completely lost without Mark. We've been through more together in the last 8 months than a lot of couples ever go through. He has never wavered in his support. I am so Blessed.

No comments: