Friday, April 24, 2009

TWF

Well, my plants didn't arrive today like they were supposed :0( They better arrive tomorrow or they will be dead by the time they arrive Monday. Thankfully, the nursery will replace them and I won't have to fight for reimbursement with UPS. The nursery shipped them 3 day delivery. Looks like UPS decided to make it SIX day delivery instead. Thanks UPS! It was an absolutely beautiful day here today. I didn't get to enjoy most of it as TWF hit me today. I spent most of the day on the couch sleeping. I had when that happens. I always feel like I wasted a perfectly good day. Yet, I know if I had tried to push through it I would have been toast for the rest of the weekend. I'm also having more problems with my left leg. It doesn't want to support my weight and it hurts on top of it. My MD called today to check on me (I think someone ratted me out). I told her the truth (no sense trying to cover up if I've already been ratted me out), and told her I gave into the fatigue and spent the day on the couch. I expect she will be calling again by Monday. I'm so Blessed to have a physician that calls to check on things, let alone one that makes house calls. I wish I could clone her so that everyone had one just like her. She's a rarity in this day and age. Well, I'm off to bed. Hopefully, I'll have a lot more energy tomorrow. If not, I'll curl up with my Kindle and catch up on my reading!

No comments: