Sunday, April 05, 2009

Information

I strive not only to share my personal journey with you, but information I have found as well. I received the following email today and thought I would post it here for you to read. I already read the magazine and they have a lot of good information in it regarding MS treatments and studies on a pretty regular basis.


Hello,



I found your blog while doing some research for the American Academy of Neurology’s free patient-education magazine, Neurology Now. (You may have seen it in your neurologist’s office.)



I wanted to let you know the MS is covered frequently in the magazine, with features on high-profile advocates and stories of every day people coping with the disease. You can either have a complimentary subscription mailed to you, or you can access the articles free online at www.neurologynow.com.



Anyway, my dad has MS – so please don’t think my email is purely promotional. I am really proud of our content and I like to let people know it’s available. If you are so inclined to let your readers know about it, or add a link to our home page, I would really appreciate, but at least I hope you will check it out if you are not already a subscriber



Thanks!





Deb Benward

No comments: