Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to myself......

As I sit here finishing up my coffee and scone (thank you hubby), I'm prioritizing my tasks for the day. Calling about having the ramp installed this week.....and that's about it other than the "unexpected" things that pop up.

I find myself very relaxed toady. The pain in the left leg is there, but it always is, so that's nothing new. I have a lot of fatigue today which I'm going to fight this morning. For the first time in MONTHS I feel like crafting. Perhaps THAT is the true sign that I am emerging like a butterfly from that dark cloud that threatened to consume me for so long.

Besides photography I love making cards. I think it adds a personal touch that people really appreciate and the process of making the cards help me completely focus on something else besides the MS.

I'm finally feeling, that despite everything, I'm getting back to my "old" self. I know that blogging was an important part of that process. Not to mention the support of family and friends....and all of you out there in cyberville. So, thank you. I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you. I hope I'm as supportive of you as you are me.

3 comments:

Herrad said...

Hi Kimberly,
Good to hear you are feeling good about yourself.
You are very supportive, I appreciate it very much.
Have a good afternoon/evening.
Love,
Herrad

Webster said...

You're a good cyber-friend, Kimberly. Have fun with your crafting!

Kimberly said...

Thankd Herrad. It's been fun getting back into it. Your a good cyber friend too! (And you pictures are awesome)