Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Treatment day 3

I feel better today. Everyday I see an improvement. The neuropathy pain in my leg is now down to a level 3/10 pain. That's INCREDIBLE. It's there but now it's more of an annoyance than something that affects the way I walk. I actually woke up this morning LAYING on that leg. Usually when I roll over on it in my sleep the pain wakes me up and I have to get off it. My back is better as well. Still have pain there, but it's better.

The sleep program I ran last night before turning in was pretty effective as well. I was out by 9 and didn't wake up until 4. For me that's amazing.  got 7 hours of solid sleep! That NEVER happens.

Today we concentrated on my Right knee and my MS. I still find my body forgetting where my feet are but I don't think it's as bad as it was on Sunday.
All in all a big improvement in several areas after three treatments. The best part is I get to take the new machine home with me so the treatments will continue.


No comments: