Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Yeah...spring is here. I LOVE spring. The air is cool and the evenings still require a light jacket. Flowers are starting to bloom and my rose bushes have sprouted new leaves. My star gazing lilly's are poking from the ground and my day lilly's are up and have spread. (YEAH). Almost time to pick up some perennials and point to where I want them planted! LOL Because we live in the mountains of California where it snows (as it is as I type), I can't put anything in the ground until mid April. So it gives me plenty of time to decide what to plant. It also gives me a bit of time to decide on what cooling vest to buy. Yes, I am going to wear one this year during the summer when I'm out and about. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I don't experience the exacerbation's like I did last summer. I know there are no guarantees, but at least it won't hurt and I don't want to have to stay indoors all summer. So, my research begins. I'll share what I discover.

No comments: