Monday, September 21, 2009

Home from Texas

Arrive home this morning at 1:00 am Texas time. Stayed up to run my programs and then crashed.  Didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but forced myself up so I could get the morning programs run. I'm on an every three hour run cycle. It takes about an hour and a half to run the programs, then I do it all over again three hours after the last program ends.

It's hard to see any difference today, but that's because the travel yesterday kicked my hind end. Prior to yesterday I was getting a large amount of relief from my back pain. It's not completely gone, nor will it be until the problem is fixed, but it's as huge improvement. My balance is also better. Although I will still require the chair, at least I feel a lot safer to wander about the house without doing a facer.

The insomnia and energy level issues will take a little more time. I'm planning on heading back to Corpus Christi in January for another re-calibration of my machine. Then, I will be staying for two weeks instead of just one.

If you are interested in learning more about the program go to http://paindefeat.com/ and look for the MS video testimonials.


No comments: